Sunday, May 2, 2010

I love poems!

When I read this poem (above) it makes me think of the happy moments I have/will spend with Wade and my sweet kids. I smile everytime I think of the moments that make me remember how blessed I am to have such sweet and patient children. I know I was sent the 2 spirits for a reason, not only for me to help teach them, but for them to teach me! Kaylee is such a sweeteart. She can tell when I am frustrated or upset and she will come give me a hug and say " Mom it is okay" or "I love you mom". Hunter is the same way except he doesn't give kisses with his hugs, he give "strewberries" and it leaves a big slobbery mess on your cheek! I love it either way though.

Just thought I would share a few.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

I love the first poem! I keep wanting to put it in my house somewhere. I hadn't heard the 2nd but like it too. It was fun to read about your family and Hunter's kisses