

I have been baby hungry for a while now and would LOVE another baby or 2 :) but that just isn't going to happen. So I thought I would maybe be able to put aside my hunger and adopt 2 kittens from a girl in my ward. Well... lets just say that I honestly thought I had seen it all ( with having kids etc.) but oh boy have my eyes been opened to a whole new world of messy and stinkiness.
Let me introduce the culprits to you:
Mercedes ( the black one) Jaguar ( the sriped one).
Mercedes is the Mischievious one, although I can't blame her after all she is female. She will get into, on top of, lick, smell, run on, chew up, scratch, and spill what ever she darn well pleases, expecially a full glass of milk on the table or counter.
Jaguar (on the other hand ) is the total opposite of his sister. He is quite, layed back, super chill, doesn't ever make a mess, touch things he isn't supposed to, meow much, scratch, spill, chew, cause problem like his sister. I enjoy his calmness :)
I have now decided that mercedes is the equal of a 2 year old toddler ( no joke ). I came home the other day and she had chewed, untied, and ripped apart 3 tags i had on some planter buckets in my livingroom. Everyday I come home from work she has figured out a new way or thing to somehow make a total mess of.
Another funny thing they do is when mercedes is tired and wants to go to sleep or she is bored and wants to play etc. she will meow at the extreme top of her lungs until she finds Jaguar because she has to sleep next/ play with him him. Jaguar doens't really ever do that to her though, when he is tired he just plops down and goes to sleep which makes me sad for mercedes casue she loves him so much and always wants to sleep/play with him but he could care less. Oh and when she has been meowing for a while ( which mean she can't find her brother) i send the kids to find jaguar so she can see him and lay/play with him and then she finally stops meowing because she found her brother :) it is really cute! I am really suprised at what extreme personalities these kittens have, it is really funny to watch them.
But on a better note ;) they bring joy to our home ( sometimes ) and make wade and the kids happy, and when they are happy I am happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment