




If you watch "Reba" you will know what the title means :) Anyways, i decided that since money is tight right now and can't do to much I decided to dedicate the entire weekend before wade's actual birthday to doing things that he would enjoy doing, and help him relax. So......I started it out by taking him and the kiddos to the lake ( and he got so sun burnt that he has HUGE blisters all over his back) But never the less we did have tons of fun just playing in the water for a few hours and getting "out of town". Another fun thing we did was go to a drifting even that his work goes to all the time (his company sponsers a few of the drivers) out at P.I.R. and F.I.R. and had lots of fun riding in the drift cars and helping support him and his work and having fun all at the same time!
When I first told Wade that I named his birthday weekend "wadeapalusa" he gave me the ever famous WADE LOOK and then proceeded to roll his eyes, and i am oretty sure he was thinking that I was weired ;) but it's okay because i thought it was a cute idea.
I hope you had a good weekend and a Happy Birthday My Sweet Boy! I Love You!
When I first told Wade that I named his birthday weekend "wadeapalusa" he gave me the ever famous WADE LOOK and then proceeded to roll his eyes, and i am oretty sure he was thinking that I was weired ;) but it's okay because i thought it was a cute idea.
I hope you had a good weekend and a Happy Birthday My Sweet Boy! I Love You!
3 comments:
How come you didnt talk about this on Monday. Maybe my mouth was blabbing to much. Sorry. I'm sure he was thrilled with the title and the weekend. Its so him to pretend like sosmething like that isnt important to him when it really is
That was me Yvette
So glad you were able to make his birthday work out! I'm sorry I was such a loser and had too much stuff going on that night! I'm glad you were able to have Wadeapalusa!
Post a Comment