Hunter had to have his own backpack to match his sissy.
Kaylee has been waiting for this day for months! She is so excited to learn new things and meet new friends.

She looks so much like Wade in this picture :)

I am so proud of our sweet little Kaylee. She is always wanting to learn and for Wade and I to teach her new things. I have noticed that she likes to hang out with kids older than her because she likes to act older than she really is which is good and bad at the same time :)
A few things Kaylee likes to do at this age:
1) She is very detalied and makes sure you don't break a routine. We have a routine that we follow every night to ensure that everything for bedtime gets done and nothing is overlooked. If Wade or i even try to skip a step or are to tired to do one of the things on the list she makes it very clear that we are not following the routine like we should and she tells us so!
2) She loves her little brother even though she calles him her " little bother". She will walk up to people ( we don't even know ) and introduce herself and then introduce Hunter by saying " this is Hunter My little Bother"
3) Kaylee loves to have he nails painted and her hair done. She usually has it ripped out in less then an hour but still like to have it done.
4) She likes to say and do everything that Mommy and Daddy say which isn't always the nicest thing or most of the time she picks the wrong word to say at the wrong time in the most stressed moment possible. We will be standing line at the store waiting to check out and either Hunter or Kaylee will say " Why don't these people move so we can but our stuff and leave i wanna go home", or they will say " Mom! i need to poop"! or better yet " Mommy! Hunter called me a butt and then I punched him and he hit me back" (while she is crying).
I do love this little girl with all of my heart and am so greatful she is in our family. Wade and I learn so much from her example everyday, more than she will ever know! We love you Kaylee!

1 comment:
How exciting for Kaylee! I can't believe she is old enough for kindergarten. That is really funny that she calls Hunter her little bother. I'm sure all sisters feel that way about their b(r)others. I know I do.
Post a Comment