Sunday, March 28, 2010

Love this...










































Wade and I had a great time in Sedona! We had WAY to much food and found that we were eating just to eat, we weren't even hungry but we wanted to eat at a different place for every meal so that we could try as many places as possible. Well let me tell you that doing that turned out to not be such a good idea after the second day, but if you know or can guess that didn't stop us.



We stayed is a cabin on the Oak Creek just ouside of town, and it was so peaceful and relaxing. We could leave the door to the cabin open and hear the water rushing down the creek all day and all night it never got old.



I am glad that we could go and have such a great time together!



I did realize how different the people and life style up there is though, the people are so trustworthy and everything is really slow going and really relaxing. It is a life style I need to work on having in our house. I did notice while we are on our trip that no matter how much you stress out and worry it doen't get you any closer or any more help you relax at all, and how i need to focus on that in my personal life. It is so easy to get caught up on this fast paced world and forget the important things and your priorities that should be first before everythingelse. it doesn't matter how your house looks all the time, or your car, or how many things you can do in one day. All that matters is what truly makes you happey, NOT stressed!



Wade and I talked alot and I must say that i was glad to have his attention 100% of the time with NO PS3, internet etc. Wade is such a loving husband and we have grow together and taught each other so much in the 6 years we have been married.









3 comments:

Yvette said...

Love your pictures! You guys look like your so in love! Sedona is beautiful isn't it.

Jackie said...

Thanks Yvette and yes we are :)

Janice Hartman said...

This must have been for your anniversary. What a nice time to have for the two of you.