With working so much over the last 6 months I never got a chance to express my love and appreciation for the things I am thankful for.
1.) I am thankful for a loving Father in Heaven who is always there when I need someone to talk to. He never tells me he is to busy to listen or has more important or other things to do, I know that when I am talking with him i can fell in my heart that he is always listening and guiding me with his whole heart. I have had many thing over the past few years that bother me and stress me out and he is the only person who really understands and makes me feel loved. I know that without him I would be lost in this is world and life would be more overwhelming than it is.
2.) I am thankful for prayer. Whithout prayer I would not have the relationship I have with Heavenly Father.
3.) I am thankful for the streghth I am given everyday to do the things I need to do to take care of my kids, work, and the house. I have a great desire to succeed and know that when I set my mind on something I always get it done! I am blessed to have a Heavenly Father who loves me and blesses me with this strength.
4.) I am thankful for my 2 beautiful children. They are my joy in life. I do yell WAY to much, but they are always quick to hug me and tell me they love me when they can tell that I am having a rough day. Kaylee and Hunter are always telling me that they love me and I love hearing that! They are such an example to me and I learn so much from them on a daily basis.
1 comment:
Love this! When you look at it that way you can see all the ways Heavenly Father has blessed you! Dont be so hard on yourself pretty much everyone yells at their kids.
Post a Comment