Our Happy Memories....

Monday, April 20, 2009

My New Book

My friend karina got me this book for my birthday. I LOVE Hilary Weeks and was so excited when I opened up my present from her and found this book! I love it sooo much, that I read the whole book in about 1-2 hours. I just couldn't put it down, now grant it that it's only a 60 page book but I LOVED every minute of it! If you want to borrow it i would be glad to share it with you ( i can send it to you, or bring it over ).
Posted by Jackie at 7:19 AM

1 comment:

Yvette said...

I have that book too. I unfortunatly havent taken the time to read it yet. Only the first chapter, but I really liked what I read. I think I have ADD, because I have several books that I like to read at the same time. Weird huh?

April 21, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Fun Finds

  • Thrifty Decor Chick
    A Tour of The Biggest Organization Transformations in Our Home!
    1 day ago
  • Chocolate Sundaes
    Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake
    2 days ago
  • Southern Hospitality
    Style Showcase 363
    3 days ago
  • Funky Junk Interiors
    New Upcycle Ideas 848
    6 days ago
  • 320 * Sycamore
    caught my eye + deals 9.18.26
    6 days ago
  • nienie
    Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
    1 week ago
  • Shanty2Chic
    DIY Plant Shelf with Free Plans
    4 weeks ago
  • Twice Remembered
    SOOOOOO Thankful!!!!!
    2 months ago
  • Crafting Chicks
    Banana Split Pudding Cups
    4 months ago
  • A Year of CrockPotting
    A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
    10 months ago
  • Today's Creative Blog
    Easy Brownie Recipes
    2 years ago
  • Craftynest
    DIY peacock gravel mosaic art
    5 years ago
  • Oh Joy!
    my first advent calendar!
    5 years ago
  • All Things Thrifty Home Accessories and Decor
    Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
    5 years ago
  • The Lettered Cottage
    This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your subscription now.
    6 years ago
  • Just a Girl
    How to Install a Corkboard Wall
    6 years ago
  • cherry'sjubilee
    CHERRY'S JUBILEE HOME has MOVED to WORDPRESS
    7 years ago
  • Design*Sponge
    Discover the Secrets of Making Money From Your Art
    7 years ago
  • Just beachy
    Our white wood laundry room makeover
    8 years ago
  • The Craft Patch
    Free Printable Valentines Day Design: You Are My Happily Ever After
    8 years ago
  • Willow Decor
    Our Next Chapter - Introducing Stone Ridge Cottage
    9 years ago
  • decor8
    Decorate With Greens + Blues From Neptune
    9 years ago
  • It's a Shabby Thing
    Laundry Room Makeover
    9 years ago
  • [dandee]
    The Importance of a Nightly Routine
    9 years ago
  • GET OFF YOUR BUTT and BAKE!
    Christmas Favorites
    9 years ago
  • My Crazy Life...
    Old Fashioned Apple Sheet Cake
    9 years ago
  • Our Creative Life
    Bathroom Remodel Reveal
    10 years ago
  • So Lovely Creations
    Easy, Inexpensive and Cute DIY Distressed Wooden Boxes
    10 years ago
  • Little Birdie Secrets
    the perfect on-the-go snack
    11 years ago
  • Life in the Fun Lane
    11 years ago
  • The How-To Gal
    Mid-Century Modern Desk Makeover
    11 years ago
  • JOYS OF HOME
    Spooooky Greetings
    11 years ago
  • makelifesweet
    Moda Love Blog
    12 years ago
  • poppies at play
    Chalkboard signs~
    12 years ago
  • The Old Painted Cottage
    Closet Remodel: Behind the Scenes, Including our Wood Wall
    12 years ago
  • Bless Our Nest
    Checking In
    12 years ago
  • The Happy Homebody
    The Hutch's New Look
    13 years ago
  • The Creative Crate
    {Simple} Graduation Gift Idea!
    14 years ago
  • Vintage Chic Home
    Sewing for Girls
    14 years ago
  • Delicious Recipes
    The BEST steak marinade...
    14 years ago
  • Contented Me
    happy new year!
    14 years ago
  • Some of This and Some of That
    Ghost Shirt
    14 years ago
  • Screaming Meme
    The Curtains We Chose!!!
    15 years ago
  • project {create a home}
    A GIVEAWAY SERIES!!!
    15 years ago
  • Unique Creations
    Ebony Chest For Sale $ 60
    15 years ago
  • PrettyOrganizedPalace
    Christmas Pillows... out of Placemats.
    16 years ago
  • A Soft Place to Land
    You will now be automatically redirected to:
    16 years ago
  • Lyndsay and the Johnsons
    16 years ago
  • The Crafters File Box
  • Roberts Crafts
  • Blissful Living Blog
  • abeachcottage
  • Restyled Home
  • 30days
  • Grace Violet
  • Creations by Kara
  • Reinvented
  • ROOM REMIX - the blog

Craft Facebook Page

Timless Restorations

Create Your Badge

Family & Friends

  • Brett & Stephanie
  • Dad
  • Jared and Shelonna
  • Jennifer
  • Jerry & Janice
  • Joseph & Laura
  • Julie Hartman
  • Kelly & Airan
  • Mark & Yvette
  • Sarah
  • Seth & Monica
  • The Brandon Family
  • The Sargent Family
  • Travis & Cheryl
posts

Blog Archive

  • May (4)
  • September (1)
  • June (1)
  • May (3)
  • March (1)
  • February (1)
  • December (2)
  • November (1)
  • September (1)
  • August (1)
  • July (2)
  • June (1)
  • May (2)
  • April (3)
  • March (2)
  • February (6)
  • January (4)
  • December (5)
  • November (3)
  • October (3)
  • September (7)
  • August (14)
  • July (6)
  • June (4)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.