
Ok, so i do not envy those who move every year for the military or even the snowbirds who come and leave every few months etc. I HATE packing! I didn't realize how much crap I had unitl i am having to go through it all, and taking it for one box to put into another box. This is rediculous, how much crap do i think i could possibly need or even use?! I have so much scrapbooking stuff that if i invited over every person i know, plus thier neighbors, and thier friends over to my house to scrpabook i would STILL have more left over. Oh and that's not to even mention that it's just the paper, not to even m entions all of theembellishments and the stuff you need to updo the pages ( i am totally doing digital scrapbooking). GRRR!
OK, I am taking a deep breathe now so hold on.....
Ok i am back. I know it sounds like i am being a total "B" word, but i am just a little stressed out and overwhelmed (probably need to cry) and don't really know where to channel all of my frustration :) So Thank you for letting me vent, and now i am going to eat some CHOCOLATE!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment