I felt like I needed to expressthe many things I am thankful for. I tend to focus alot of my energy on the things I don't have any control over and then which causes me to stress out and then I stress out about being stressed out and then the cylce starts over again. So one of my GOals for the new year is to not sweat the small stuff. So here are a few things I am thianksful for:
1) My wonderful husband who is also my best friend
2) My 2 amazing children
3) My church calling in the Young Women and how much I have grown from it over the last 2 months I have been blessed to have it.
4) For Wade's Family and the great support I recieve from them as being his wife and also a friend.
5) I am thankful for my health
6) I am thankful for the gospel and my testimony of it's truthfulness
7) I am thankful that I have the Book of Mormon and the way I feel when I read it
8) I am thankful for my friends. I don't have alot of them, but my friends are so special to me and I am thankful they are in my life :)
9) For my family
And their are so many things I am thnkful for and I could list 1000 other things but I will stop here and save some for another post.
1 comment:
I am thankful we met at school and became friends!
Post a Comment