I was tagged by my dear friend Airan. So here it goes....
7 Random Facts About Myself:
1. My dream vehichle is a lifted up chevy on HUGE tires and rims. I have always wanted a big truck even before I was able to get my license,but I will never get one because wade says they are dumb and waste gas. But I can still dream though huh!?
2. I get my feelings hurt very easily and hide it very well ( well atleast i think i do). I try not to let things get to me so easy but I do, and it causes me to get my feelings hurt.
3. I stress out WAY TO EASY! I have found out over the past year what stress truly is and how to somewhat manage it. I never understood how it felt to be overwhelmed, stressed and rushed all at the same time! I also have to manage a family and life as well, and so I totally ubnderstand where and why the scriptures and heavenly father play a HUGE part in keeping sane and somewhat calm through it all. I could never get through this stressful time of school and having a family all at the same time without my Heavanly father by my side the whole time!
4. I have the greatest husband ever, and am so thankful for him. I am thankful that he goes out and provides for our family and doesn't complain at all! I am so quick to start complaining about the things he does or doesn't do, instead of being thankful for having him and for the stuff he does do.
5. I am thankful for my 2 wonderful children and that I have been blessed to have them in my life. I learn more from these 2 wonderful children everyday and love to watch them grow and learn new things. Even when i am having a stressful day ( almost daily ) Kaylee is so loving and kind and is willing to help do anything I ask jer to do, and hunter as well.
6. I am really really afraid of bugs! I hate any bugs/insects Yucky!!
7. I love italian and mexican food!
No comments:
Post a Comment