
Don't let this cute little face fool you! It took us 4 tries, her crying and telling me she wanted to leave and purposely not looking or smiling in the direction of the camera or the lady taking the picture. This slight smile as you can see above is the best we got and hunter even had to take a picture just to show her that it was ok to get your picture taken. I have taken her picture thousands of times and she is not the least bit camera shy, so I am not quite sure why she gave me such a hard time that day? I'm not quite sure were she gets her stubborness from?
2 comments:
I remember how frustated you were that day. But truly her picture did turn out super cute.
A stubborn child with Wade as the father? Never!
She looks adorable though and we look forward to seeing you guys soon.
Post a Comment