




( left to right ) Ryan (my sister liberty's boyfriend), Liberty, My mom,Tiffany,berrot ( tiff's boyfriend),Wade and me :)





I probably went a little overboard but I wanted it to look good for my prtfolio and also because it was for my sister Tiffany and that was really important to me that it looked great! I made everything in the pictures ( all the food etc ) and my back and feet are so tired and I even too 2 naps today and am still tired! It was worth it though because I was happy for her!
3 comments:
Looks like you did a great job. It always so stressful to be the hostess. Those cupcakes look so good!
I agree those cupcakes do look delicious! Looks like you guys had a fun time! Everything looks great!
Wow! I am always so impressed with you! I need to hang out with you to get some amazing ideas! I so didn't think that was your mom! She is SOOOO different! Wow! She looks amazing! And your sister's either! My goodness how they've grown! I swear, you and Heath are the only ones that still look the same to me! Amazing what 10 years does!! HA!
Post a Comment