Tuesday, September 2, 2008

{ My little princess isn't little anymore }

Wade and I took Kaylee to meet her teacher at the open house for pre-school this morning, and one of the things she has to be able to do is identify her name. So wade and I thought the best way to make sure she can do that, is by making sure she knows how to spell her name. She has to have help a little bit still, but her is how far we have gotten.


I normally don't let her practice with a crayon but i wanted it to show up on the camera so I helped her spell it with a crayon. Oh! and also she is totally 100% potty trained, woohoo! With the exception of her accident at Aunt Yvette's house the other day ( which I promise was her first one in a long long time ).

1 comment:

Monica said...

wow that is so great GOOD JOB KAYLEE