Thursday, September 11, 2008

For My Wade...

I have enjoyed my wonderful husband being home with me for the past week (besides the constant poking and tickling when I am trying to study, all because he is bored and wants something/or someone to annoy ) and really am going to miss him when he starts working again.
So I am going to list some things I love about My Wade, because I love him so much :)
*I love how he has a "smart remark" for everything
*He is extremely stubborn ( which doesn't always play in my favor)
*He is a great husband to me and father to our kids
*He tries to learn from his mistakes and better himself
*He has an awesome memory
*He is awesome at math ( he helps me with mine all the time )
*He loves cars and anything michanical
*He loves to be challanges with new things
*He isn't affraid of trying new things ( as his brother's know from experience when they got him to jump off the roof when he was 5, or when his brother's dared him to get in th dryer when he was 3, while it WAS ON!and he did"
*He loves his family expecially his parents
*And last but not least... He is my best friend, and my life would not be complete without him.

1 comment:

Monica said...

That is great!!!! He sounds wonderful. But I know how you feel because I got the OTHER stubborn ONE... lucky me HA HA