Here is my own personal cookie chef. Wade LOVES gingersnaps and decided last night to make 6 dozen of them. So now we have alot of gingersnaps and about 10lbs for me to gain by eating them all because the are so so yummy!
I must say you are getting quite domesticated. Is there changing diapers and making dinner in your future? Just kidding you know we would tease you if we didnt love you
3 comments:
What!!! Wade cooking? Maybe I'm too old, but I've never seen Wade cooking before. Very Impressed!
Wade, did you wear an apron? I mean, it's too bad you didn't make sugar cookies, cuz then they'd be as sweet as you!
I must say you are getting quite domesticated. Is there changing diapers and making dinner in your future? Just kidding you know we would tease you if we didnt love you
Post a Comment