I am trying to get my blog to look the way I would like it to, so please be patient with the craziness of the way it looks while I try to work out all of the kinks! Thanks!
I'm not going to be patient! I want to see what you want your blog to look like! :) I just looked at your other crafty blog and was sooo impressed! You are so talented with your artsy fartsy stuff! Also, how do you get Wade to deal with it? Kelly is always complaining about my scrapbooking junk! Not fair! Well, hope all is well! We need to hang out again soon!
1 comment:
I'm not going to be patient! I want to see what you want your blog to look like! :) I just looked at your other crafty blog and was sooo impressed! You are so talented with your artsy fartsy stuff! Also, how do you get Wade to deal with it? Kelly is always complaining about my scrapbooking junk! Not fair! Well, hope all is well! We need to hang out again soon!
Post a Comment