I got this awesome and fun idea off an internet scrapbooking class I took, and I thought this would be fun for us to do! So you can join in with me (all of my lovely sister-in-laws) and anyone else who wants to share with me there pictures! Okay so here is what you do,
Take a picture of the following items and in no certain order do the following:
1. Take a picture of you favorite accessory.
2. Show me your garden, whether it is 1 flower or just grass what do you have growning near your home or even in your home.
3. What's in your fruit basket?
4.Capture some outdoor play.
5. What is your favorite snack or drink?
6. What is on your front door? or what do you want to put on your front door?
7. Your packed diaper bag or summer bag packed, and for where?
8.Photograph the sunset, or sky, clouds etc.
9. What is your favotire color? and what things in your home best shows it?
10. Photograph something wet.
I am currently working on my pictures and will post them up as soon as I am done with them in the next day or so. When you are done post them on your blogs and label them accordingly and we can see what you came up with! Have fun ladies!
1 comment:
ok I'm game
Post a Comment