I was in the other room cleaning up this morning when I noticed that hunter had been quite for more than 3 minutes which is not normal for him. So I went to go and see what he was doing and found a very very BLUE surprise! He had managed to somehow climb up on his dresser, climb into or even on the shelf in the closet in my craft room and get into a drawer and pull out a blue stamp pad. Now there were about 10 stamp pads in the drawer and yes of course he had to pick the darkest one and make the biggest mess possible in the amount of time that he could, which was all of about 3 minutes. Atleast i could tell everywhere he had been and everything he touched and with alot of stain remover I was able to get the blue off of mostly everything.
I hosetly think he plans this stuff in his head and attempts practice tries before he actually succeeds. I thought my messy dangerous stuff was out of reach up on a shelf in the closet but I guess with sneaky little hunter running around nothing is :) And in one of the pictures he is sad because he knows he was in trouble, but I kept my composure the best I could and hugged him and told him I still loved him even though he was blue!





3 comments:
I feel your pain Jackie! Derek was my worst offender in this area. I never thought he'd grow out of getting in to stuff and wrecking it. But, alas he did. I was ready to commit myself to the looney bin for awhile though!
Thank you for makeing my day I am laughing so hard I have tears... But like Yvette I really know how you feel I HAVE 4 OF THEM.... love it he is so cute
Oh, I know that feeling when you are about to lose it but you have to try to still be nice. We were told when we were starting to have kids to not expect to have nice things for long. It is so true! I'm glad you were able to get most of it out. Hunter looks so cute in the picture, though. Very deceptive. :)
Post a Comment