I have to tell this story becuase it was funny to me! We have about 2 guys come every month or so trying to sell us a "high security alarm system"from Brinks or who ever it is, and it is usually only me at home when they come and I usually let them give there little spill and then tell them we rent and the owner is not going to pay for an alarm system "i know" and they usually leave me alone after that. Well until the next time that is.
Well wade was home the other day when thay came again, and he answered the door and the guy proceeded to introduce himself and give his little speech etc., when wade interupted him and so politely said " We are protected by Smith and Wesson" and don't need your product so thank you and he shut the door.
Well it took me little bit to get what he had just said. And so a few minutes later I asked him what he ment when he said "smith and Wesson" and he said we are protected by our gun, and the makers are Smith and Wesson. DUH! ha ha I am a smart one ;). And then wade proceeded to give me the famous wade look of "why do you ask dumb questions"? I said well! i didnt know that's why I asked :) I love his facial expressions sometimes! So anyways I just wanted to share that with everybody.
1 comment:
Jackie, What the Heck are you thinking not knowing what Smith and Wesson was. You're always spending your free time hunting and target practicing after all.
Post a Comment