Kaylee and Hunter have been in such a crazy mood lately, but they usually are in crazy moods when I am the most stressed out ( when I am stressed with school etc.) and so here are my little ones being CUTE!! And yes thay are sitting in a mini crib that is ment for kaylee's babies. They do some of the funniest things sometimes, and it makes me laugh and that's what I love about them.
Oh and I should probably mention that Kaylee was attempting to teach Hunter the song "Patty Cake Patty Cake".



2 comments:
That is so cute. And then the love she gave him at the end to hug him SO SO CUTE.
Don't you think it's cool that they are finally old enough to play together. Also, a moment of peace when the brother not teasing the sister. Very cute pictures
Post a Comment