Let me just start out by saying how much I LOVE my children and despite the many times a day that hunter goes to the toilet and fills up everything up humanly possible that he can get his hands on fills it with water and dumps it all over the floor and all over the house. Then the 1-2 rolls of toilet paper that kaylee manages to unroll and fit in the toilet when she is sitting on the potty, which on an average is usually only twice a day. The other times she is attempting to do it I catch her. Well getting back to my wonderful day as a mother, I was sitting on the couch for the first time today and managed to get about 15 minutes of actual "rest time" when I notice that it is quite and it usually isn't that quite around here. So I got up to see where the kids were, and well let me just say that I found them and be aware of the following pictures......they are pretty messy!

Here are my wonderful children playing with......yes it is a truck full of Charcol.




I was proud to see how nicely hunter had stacked the charcol in the back of his truck though. I couldn't get mad at them becuase it was my fault the charcol was left down ( well actually it was wade's fault, but who's pointing fingers?) so I made the best of it!
2 comments:
I must say that they did stack those pieces of coal ever so nicely. There hands are a beautiful shade of black also. How fun for you! I was wondering if the last sentence of your blog was a freudian slip? Mad/Made J/K
Anyway, we're back. I got my background from www.ashleysbloglayouts.com. I got tired of The cutest blog on the block not working
Nice so my kids are not the only ones who get quite when they are doing something wrong. HA HA love those BLACK hands and faces. CUTE
Post a Comment